- 4 bakery croissants
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. Kretschmar Smoked Turkey Breast
- 3 cups prepared alfredo sauce
- 2 slices Kretschmar Mild cheddar cheese
- 2 slices Kretschmar Swiss cheese
- 1 large red tomato, sliced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
Preheat oven to 400°. Place croissants in a 9 x 11 x 2-inch baking pan. Place the eight slices of turkey breast evenly over the croissants.
In a small saucepan heat alfredo sauce over medium low heat with cheddar and Swiss cheese slices. Stir frequently until cheese is melted throughout. Remove from heat and pour evenly over turkey and croissants. Lay tomato slices evenly over top. Sprinkle overall with smoked paprika. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle bacon overall. Divide between four dinner plates.