Insanely Easy Asian Beef and Noodles
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 2 packages (3 ounces each)
- Oriental flavor instant ramen noodles
- 2 cups frozen vegetable mixture (like broccoli, red peppers, water chestnuts)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- In large skillet, brown ground beef over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking up into 3/4-inch crumbles.
- Remove with slotted spoon; pour off drippings.
- Season beef with one seasoning packet from noodles; set aside.
- In same skillet, combine 2 cups water, noodles (broken into several pieces), vegetables, ginger and remaining seasoning packet.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
- Cover; simmer 3 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Return beef to skillet; heat through.
- Stir in green onion before serving.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes