- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups confectioners? sugar
- 2 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
In medium bowl, beat butter and cream cheese together until smooth. Add vanilla and confectioners? sugar; beat until smooth. Using your hands if necessary, mix in coconut. Roll into balls or potato shapes, and roll in cinnamon. Place onto cookie sheet and chill to set. If desired, roll potatoes in cinnamon again for darker color.
A cute little confection that looks just like little potatoes. This kind does not contain potatoes; they are made using cream cheese and coconut.