- 1 (2 1/2 pound) Certified Angus Beef® sirloin tip center roast
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup blue cheese crumbled
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
Preheat oven to 325°. In a small mixing bowl, combine salt 1/2 teaspoon pepper, oregano, rosemary, thyme and dry mustard. Brush roast with vinegar and rub with herb mixture. Roast uncovered for 1 hour and 10 minutes for medium doneness. Remove from oven and let rest, covered, 10 to 15 minutes. Blend or whisk together blue cheese, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, remaining pepper, chives and celery salt. Slice roast and serve with blue cheese sauce.
All recipes provided by the Certified Angus Beef® brand.