- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1/4 pound Genoa salami, thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound pepperoni sausage, sliced
- 1/4 pound provolone cheese, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease large baking sheet.
Roll pizza crust dough into an approximately 10×14 inch rectangle on baking sheet. Layer with Genoa salami, pepperoni and provolone cheese. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese to within 1/2 inch from edges of the dough. Roll jelly roll style. Seal edge with a fork. Bake in preheated oven 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Slice into 1 inch pieces to serve.