Kid-Friendly Chicken Bites
Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Frozen bread dough, thawed, but not risen
- To freeze: Combine chicken with other ingredients (except bread dough) in a bowl.
- Roll out bread dough to a 9 by 13 rectangle.
- Cut into smaller squares.
- Spoon filling onto one side of each square, leaving a border of dough on three sides.
- Fold over bare side of dough into a triangle and pinch ends together.
- Fold points of triangle into center to make a roundish shape.
- Freeze on cookie sheet.
- Place frozen individual bites into 1 gallon freezer bag and lay flat.
- To cook: Thaw overnight in refrigerator.
- Place bites on greased cookie sheet.
- Loosely cover with plastic wrap to prevent drying. Allow to rise, but not double.
- Cook 15-20 minutes in a 350° oven until golden.
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes