Lazy Days Blackberry Cobbler
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup Martha White® Self-Rising Flour
- 1 1/3 cups sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 cups fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup water
- Ice cream, whipped cream or heavy cream
- HEAT oven to 350º F.
- Melt butter in oven in a 2 1/2 to 3-quart baking dish.
- STIR together flour, 1 cup sugar and milk in medium bowl.
- Pour over butter in baking dish.
- Sprinkle berries over batter.
- Sprinkle 1/3 cup sugar over berries.
- Pour water over sugar.
- Do not stir.
- BAKE for 40 to 50 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve warm or cool with ice cream, whipped cream or heavy cream, if desired.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes