- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, diced
- 2 teaspoons finely minced fresh rosemary
- 2 cups chopped zucchini (2 medium)
- 1-3 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, or to taste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In medium nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add yellow pepper and rosemary and sauté 2 minutes.
- Add zucchini and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Continue to sauté for another 4 to 5 minutes or until zucchini is just tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice.