- 1 (6 oz) can tuna
- 1 cup Pepperidge Farm Stuffing Mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup milk
- 6 hard cooked eggs, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup sliced stuffed olives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup Pepperidge Farm Stuffing Mix
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
Break tuna into chunks; mix with stuffing mix, mayonnaise, milk, eggs, onion, olives, salt and pepper. Spoon into 1 1/2-quart casserole. Combine topping ingredients and sprinkle on top. Bake in 325º oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
Recipe provided by the Ohio Poultry Association.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox