- 1 (6 oz) can tuna
- 1 cup Pepperidge Farm Stuffing Mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup milk
- 6 hard cooked eggs, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup sliced stuffed olives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup Pepperidge Farm Stuffing Mix
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
Break tuna into chunks; mix with stuffing mix, mayonnaise, milk, eggs, onion, olives, salt and pepper. Spoon into 1 1/2-quart casserole. Combine topping ingredients and sprinkle on top. Bake in 325º oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
Recipe provided by the Ohio Poultry Association.