- 3 cups fat-free milk
- 2 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 s reduced-fat shredded mild Cheddar cheese, divided
- 3/4 shredded light Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ozs. elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
Preheat oven to 350?. In medium saucepan, slowly whisk 1 cup milk into flour, whisking constantly until all lumps have dissolved. Whisk in remaining milk. Place saucepan over medium-high heat and cook until sauce thickens (about 15 minutes), stirring occasionally. Stir in 1 cup Cheddar cheese; add remaining Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, stirring until blended. Stir in macaroni; set aside. Line 12-cup muffin tin with paper muffin cups. Divide mac and cheese evenly among 10 muffin cups; sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese evenly over mac and cheese cups. Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.