- 3/4 lb. deli roast beef, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 loaves (8 ozs. ea.) French bread (about 2 1/2-inch diameter), cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1 (12 oz.) jar roasted red peppers, rinsed, drained, chopped
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
Heat oven to 450°. In 1 cup glass measure, combine oil and garlic; microwave on high 30 seconds. Lightly brush top side of each bread slice with oil mixture, arrange on 2 baking sheets. Bake in 450° oven 6 to 8 minutes or until light golden brown. Layer equal amounts of beef, red peppers, and cheese over toasted bread. Return to oven; bake additional 2 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Posted in Main Dishes