Maple Barbecued Spareribs
Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 3 pounds spareribs
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon tomato catsup
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- Place spareribs into a saucepan and add enough water to cover.
- Bring to a boiling point, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes.
- Mix maple syrup, tomato catsup, vinegar, onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt, mustard, black pepper together in a small bowl.
- Place spareribs in a shallow baking pan and pour about half the maple sauce over the ribs.
- Bake in 350° oven, 30 minutes or until tender.
- Turn and baste occasionally with remaining sauce while baking.
- Broil 5 minutes to finish browning.
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes