- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup wheat germ
- 1 cup sesame seeds
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 250°.
- Combine oats, wheat germ, sesame seeds, coconut and nuts.
- Add oil and stir until evenly distributed.
- Pour in maple syrup, stirring well.
- Add honey and mix until well moistened and mixture is crumbly and sticky.
- Spread in a large shallow pan.
- Bake 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally for even browning until mixture is golden brown and dry.
- Cool and store in airtight container.