Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 1/2 white wine vinegar
- 1/3 olive oil
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs. large shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
In blender or food processor, process vinegar, oil, green onions, parsley, garlic salt, basil and pepper until well blended. In medium bowl, combine shrimp and red onion. Pour vinegar mixture over shrimp mixture; stir until well coated. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight to allow flavors to blend. Serve chilled. Makes about 4 cups salad.