- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 40 large marshmallows
- 20 Popsicle sticks
- Toppings: assorted sprinkles, flaked coconut and ground walnuts
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and oil.
- Stir until smooth.
- Thread two marshmallows onto each wooden stick.
- Roll marshmallows in melted chocolate, turning to coat.
- Allow excess to drip off.
- Roll in toppings of your choice.
- Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Chill until firm. Yield: 20 servings.
- As your chocolate starts to cool, it may be easier to spoon it over the marshmallows.