A low-fat but tasty version of a typically calorie-laden favorite.
- 6 (7-inch) flour tortillas (made without lard)
- 6 ozs. low-fat Monterey Jack cheese, planed
- 6 ozs. smoked turkey slices (98% fat-free)
- 36 green grapes, halved lengthwise
- fresh cilantro sprigs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- coarse salt
Place tortillas on work surface. Arrange cheese, turkey, grapes and cilantro over half of each tortilla. Sprinkle with cumin. Fold tortilla over filling. Preheat oven to 200°. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook quesadillas one at a time until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Turn. Brush cooked top with lime juice and sprinkle with coarse salt. Cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Keep warm in oven. Repeat with remaining quesadillas. Serve.