- 5 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 c. reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c. low fat cottage cheese
- 3 ounces frozen spinach, defrosted, water squeezed out and roughly chopped
- 1/4 c. green or red bell pepper, diced.
- 2 Tbsp. green onions, chopped
- Pepper to taste
- 12 slices reduced-sodium ham or foil muffin tin liners
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients (except ham slices) and stir well.
- If using ham slices, spray muffin tin with nonstick spray and place one piece of ham in each well to form a bowl.
- Note: if using large slices of ham, cut to fit tin well size.
- If using foil muffin liners, spray the inside of the liners with nonstick spray.
- Evenly divide egg mixture among the 10 to 12 muffin wells (about 1/4c. each)
- Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes.
- Makes 12 servings.