Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 cups torn Romaine lettuce
- 1/4 Caesar salad croutons
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
In bowl, combine first 5 ingredients; mix well. In large bowl, combine lettuce and dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with croutons and shredded cheese.
You can keep this dressing on hand to quickly and deliciously top a variety of greens and vegetables.