Nutty Chocolate Chip Picnic Cake
Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® devil’s food cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan).
- Grease or spray bottom only of 13×9-inch pan.
- Mix chocolate chips, brown sugar and pecans; set aside.
- Bake and cool cake as directed on box for 13×9-inch pan–except sprinkle chocolate chip mixture on batter in pan before baking.
- Store tightly covered.
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes