- 24 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 small box non-instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 sugar
- 1 orange rind, grated
- 1/2 butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 dried cranberries
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
Cut rolls in half. Mix pudding, sugar, and orange rind together. Dip rolls in butter and then in pudding mixture. Arrange, alternately with dried cranberries, in large bundt pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Pour any leftover butter and pudding mixture over rolls. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double or even with the top of the pan. Remove wrap and bake at 350° 30-35 minutes.
Cover with foil last 15 minutes of baking. Immediately after baking, invert onto a serving platter. Combine powdered sugar, butter and orange juice. Mix well. Drizzle over pull-aparts.