Orange Fluff Jell-O Salad
- 1 large package cook and serve vanilla pudding (4.6 ounces)
- 1 large package orange Jell-O (6 ounces)
- 2 cups water
- 1 (16 ounce) whipped topping
- 1/2 bag mini marshmallows
- 20 ounce can pineapple tidbits (drained)
- 22 ounces mandarin oranges (drained)
- 2 to 3 bananas, sliced (Optional, put in before serving so they don’t turn brown in the fridge)
- Mix together pudding, Jell-O, and water over medium heat until it boils.
- Remove from heat and pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Refrigerate until mixture has thickened (about an hour).
- Beat until creamy.
- Fold in whipped topping, marshmallows and fruit.
- Chill about an hour before serving.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox