- 1/4 peanut oil
- 1/4 green onion, sliced paper thin; include a little of the green
- 1 (7 1/2) oz. can crab meat, drained; coarsely chop the large pieces
- 6 eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cooking sherry (optional)
Place peanut oil in skillet over moderate heat. Add onion and saute until slightly limp and transparent. Add crab meat and continue to saute until heated through. Reduce heat.
Beat eggs until well mixed and slightly bubbly. Add ginger, soy sauce, pepper, salt and sherry to beaten eggs. Mix all well and pour into hot crab meat and onion mixture. Cook over low meat, stirring occasionally, until eggs are scrambled.
Remove from heat and serve on heated plates with toast.