Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 jar dried chipped beef, shredded
- 1 cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 small green pepper, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, optional
Toast pecans in skillet in butter; don?t over brown; cool. Blend cream cheese and sour cream. Toss remaining ingredients together and blend into creamed mixture. Form mixture into ball and roll in pecans. Serve with crackers.