- 1 (14-ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 1 (2-pound) bag frozen, pre-cooked, cocktail-size meatballs
- Combine sauces in a large saucepan.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Add meatballs.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally.
Slow cooker preparation: Place meatballs in a slow cooker. Combine sauces and pour over meatballs. Cover and cook 4 hours on high.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox