Recipe provided by Ohio Poultry Association.
- 8 chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 large onion, cut into chunks
- 1 rib celery, cut into chunks
- 3 yellow squash, cut into chunks
- 2 zucchini squash, cut into chunks
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces capellini (angel hair pasta), cooked according to package directions
In Dutch oven, place oil over medium high temperature. Add chicken and cook, turning to brown on all sides. Remove chicken to platter and keep warm. To Dutch oven, add tomatoes, onion and celery; cook, stirring, about 2 minutes. Add yellow squash and zucchini, lemon juice, basil and curry; sprinkle with salt. Stir and cook about 3 minutes. Arrange chicken on top of vegetables. Cover, reduce heat to low and cook about 20 minutes, turning several times to coat with sauce. Serve on hot capellini.
Posted in Pasta