Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen peas, thawed and drained
- 1/2 coarsely chopped cashew nuts
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 sour cream
- 1/2 celery, diced
- Mix and chill. Very good served with lamb or ham.
- spring salad
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. lemon gelatin
- 2 (3 oz.) pkgs. lime gelatin
- 2 cups creamed cottage cheese
- 1 cup salad dressing
- 1/2 green pepper, diced fine
- 1/2 onion, diced fine
- 1 cup celery, diced fine
Dissolve gelatin in 3 cups boiling water. Add 2 cups cold water. Cool; chill until starts to set, then whip until light and fluffy. Add cottage cheese and salad dressing. Fold in celery, pepper and onion. Use 9×13 or 9×15 pan.