Peaches and Cream Muffins
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk or sour cream
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen peaches, thawed
- In a bowl, beat egg; add milk and oil.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; stir into the egg mixture just until moistened.
- Stir in the peaches.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in a muffin comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes