Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 3 s penne pasta, cooked, drained and cooled
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped (about 4 cups)
- 12 slices hard salami, chopped
- 1 shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 roasted red pepper
Italian with Parmesan dressing
Toss all ingredients in large bowl. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
Note: You can make this salad the day before you
A friend, who was clearing her herb garden for fall, gave me bunches of fresh basil. This dish is a good way to use it.