Recipe provided by Certified Angus Beef® brand.
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 (6 oz) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 4 (6 inch) prepared pizza bread shells
- 4 slices Canadian-style bacon, cut into strips
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup fontina or mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano or basil
Preheat oven to 425º. In nonstick skillet, brown ground chuck until no pink remains. Drain and set aside. Drain artichokes, reserving marinade. Halve artichoke hearts lengthwise; set aside. Brush the bread shells with reserved artichoke marinade. Divide ingredients equally on shells; place on a cookie sheet. Bake until cheese is melted, and pizza is heated through (8-10 minutes).
Posted in Pizza