- 1 1/3 pounds (4 medium) potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons bottled mild jalapeno sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Black beans (15 oz can), rinsed and drained
- Vacuum packed whole kernel corn (7 oz can), drained
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
In large saucepan, cook potatoes, covered, in 2 inches boiling water 10 to 12 minutes or until just tender. Drain and cool. Meanwhile, in large bowl, whisk together oil, lime juice, jalapeno sauce, chili powder and salt, if desired. Add potatoes and remaining ingredients. Toss gently to mix thoroughly.
Produce for Better Health Foundation.