Pumpkin Fudge, Submitted by Debbie Flinner, of Canton, Ohio
Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/3 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup milk or cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine first five ingredients in a saucepan and heat until the mixture passes the fudge test.
- This test involves dropping a small amount of mixture into cold water and if it forms a ball, the test is passed.
- Add the vanilla and beat with mixer until smooth.
- Pour onto a buttered cookie sheet or platter.
- Cut when cool.
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes