Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 1/2 pound bacon, sliced
- 12 small red potatoes, halved
- Olive oil
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup goat cheese, plain
- 4 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons dill, snipped, plus dill for garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 450°.
- In large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat, turning to brown evenly, until crisp.
- Blot bacon on paper towels, mince and set aside.
- Brush cut surfaces of potatoes lightly with olive oil.
- Place potato halves cut side up on a shallow rimmed baking pan; bake until potatoes are tender and faces of potatoes are lightly browned, about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl mash together sour cream and goat cheese, stir in minced bacon, onion, Parmesan, dill, salt and pepper.
- Top each potato with a spoonful, about 2 teaspoons, of sour cream mixture.
- Serve warm.
Make-Ahead Tip: Roast potatoes before guests arrive; keep warm in the oven. Top with cheese mixture before serving.