Sausage Casserole Submitted by D. Flinner, of Canton, Ohio.
- 1 1/2 pounds bulk sausage, browned and drained
- 6-8 slices bread cubed
- 1 package Cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk plus 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Grease a 13 by 9 inch pan.
- Layer browned sausage, bread and cheese.
- Mix eggs, 1 1/2 cups milk and dry mustard.
- Pour over layers in pan.
- Mix mushroom soup and remaining 1 cup milk.
- Pour on top of egg mixture.
- Bake in 300° oven for 1 1/2 hours.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes