- 1 cup frozen corn (or canned, drained)
- 2 cups diced green chilies (roasted and peeled, fresh or frozen)
- 4 medium zucchini, sliced 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 small cloves garlic, minced (or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large frying or medium saucepan.
- Cook on medium until tender.
- Note: This recipe can also be prepared in the microwave.
- Combine all ingredients and cover.
- Microwave on high for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Let stand covered 5 minutes before serving.