- 1/2 dry orzo
- 1 diced raw pears (1 medium or 2 small)
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 raisins
- 1/2 diced fresh tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk ranch dressing
- 4 s fresh spinach, torn
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill, divided
Prepare orzo according to package directions. Place diced pear in small bowl and add orange and lemon juices. Allow to sit 5 minutes. Mix in 2 teaspoons fresh dill and remaining ingredients except spinach and almonds. Refrigerate two hours. Place equal amounts of torn spinach on four plates. Spoon equal amounts of pear salad on bed of spinach. Top with equally divided amounts of sliced almonds and remaining fresh dill.
A fresh, colorful anytime salad.