- 1 can (4 ounces) shoestring potatoes
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Wisconsin Swiss Cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated Wisconsin Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- Reserve 1/4 cup of shoestring potatoes for topping.
- Combine beaten eggs and milk.
- Stir in all other ingredients except potatoes.
- Fold in potatoes and pour into a lightly greased 9 inch pie pan.
- Sprinkle reserved 1/4 cup potatoes on top.
- Bake at 375° F for 20 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Cut into pie-shaped wedges.