Skillet Zucchini with Chopped Tomatoes
Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- Freshly ground pepper
- In a large nonstick skillet, melt margarine over medium heat; add onions and cook, stirring until softened.
- Add zucchini and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until zucchini is tender-crisp.
- Season to taste with pepper.
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes