Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 3/4 brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cider vinegar
- 1 (29 oz.) can peach halves, drained, liquid reserved
- 3/4 peach liquid
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- half and half
Mix spices, brown sugar, and vinegar with peach liquid. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Pour mixture over peach halves while hot. Let sit several hours or overnight. Before serving, combine cream cheese and enough half-and-half to make smooth mixture. Place teaspoon of this mixture in center of each peach half.