- 1 pound salmon or any white fish, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter or margarine
Thaw the fish in the refrigerator. Preheat the oven to 350°. Cut the fish into four pieces and place in a 9 by 13 baking pan. Combine paprika, garlic and onion powder, pepper, oregano and thyme in a small bowl. Sprinkle spice mixture and lemon juice over the fish. Drizzle melted butter or margarine on top. Bake until fish flakes easily with a fork, which takes about 25 to 30 minutes.
Recipe provided by North Dakota State University Extension Service.