Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 2 lbs. yellow summer squash or zucchini, thinly sliced (about 6 cups)
- 1/2 medium onion chopped
- 1 cup carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 flour
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. seasoned stuffing crumbs
- 1/2 butter or margarine, melted
Combine squash, onion, carrots and soup. Mix together sour cream and flour. Stir into vegetables. Toss stuffing mix with butter. Spread half in bottom of slow cooker. Add vegetable mixture. Top with remaining crumbs. Cover. Cook on low 7 to 9 hours.