- 1/2 mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared chutney
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 4 fresh whole strawberries for garnish
- lettuce leaves
In large bowl, mix mayonnaise, chutney, lime peel, salt, curry powder and lime juice. Add chicken, celery and onion; toss, cover and chill.
To assemble salad, place lettuce leaves on individual serving plates. Mound chicken mixture in center. Garnish with whole strawberries.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox