Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 2 large heads romaine lettuce
- 1 to 2 pints (about 2-1/2 ? 5 cups) strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 cup grated Monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped walnuts, optional
- Strawberry Vinaigrette Dressing (this page)
Wash romaine lettuce and dry. Tear into pieces. Place into clear salad bowl.
Add sliced strawberries on top of romaine lettuce. Sprinkle with cheese and chopped walnuts. Drizzle with Strawberry Vinaigrette Dressing just before serving.
Makes about 8 servings