- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 10 freezer pop molds and sticks
- In blender or food processor add half of the strawberries, sugar and lemon juice.
- Purée ingredients until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour mixture into a small pitcher or container and add the rest of the chopped strawberries.
- Fill each freezer pop mold by alternating layers of strawberry mixture and yogurt.
- Insert handle or stick into each freezer pop and freeze at least 5 hours.
- To serve, run warm water over outside of molds until pops come out easily.
- If you don’t have freezer pop molds, use small paper cups.
- Cover tops of cups with plastic wrap and poke the sticks through the plastic to keep them standing upright while in the freezer.