Strawberry-Yogurt Freezer Pops
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 10 freezer pop molds and sticks
- In blender or food processor add half of the strawberries, sugar and lemon juice.
- Purée ingredients until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour mixture into a small pitcher or container and add the rest of the chopped strawberries.
- Fill each freezer pop mold by alternating layers of strawberry mixture and yogurt.
- Insert handle or stick into each freezer pop and freeze at least 5 hours.
- To serve, run warm water over outside of molds until pops come out easily.
- If you don’t have freezer pop molds, use small paper cups.
- Cover tops of cups with plastic wrap and poke the sticks through the plastic to keep them standing upright while in the freezer.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes