Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin pie filling
- 1 (15 oz.) can candied yams
- 1/2 light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, or five-spice powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 coconut milk (could substitute whole or evaporated milk)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
Heat oven to 350°. Combine pumpkin pie filling, candied yams (undrained), sugar, spice, salt, milk, butter and eggs in work-bowl of food processor and process until smooth. Line 10-inch pie pan with crust and fill with pumpkin-sweet potato mixture. Bake 1 1/2 hours. Remove from oven and let stand at least 20 minutes.