- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/8-inch strips (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- Cooking spray
Preheat oven to 400°. Combine first 5 ingredients in small saucepan; bring to boil. Reduce heat; simmer 2 minutes or until slightly thick. Remove from heat; let cool. Combine juice mixture and potatoes in large bowl; toss well. Remove potatoes from bowl; discard juice mixture. Arrange potato strips in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 30 minutes or until edges are crisp. Serves 4.