- 2 cups (6 oz) spiral macaroni, uncooked
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- Sharp Cheddar cheese (3 oz), cubed
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups chopped lettuce
- 1/2 cup seasoned sliced almonds
Cook macaroni according to directions; drain well and chill. Combine eggs, cheese, celery, mayonnaise, onion, mustard and salt. Stir in macaroni; cover and chill. Serve over chopped lettuce and sprinkle with almonds.
Recipe provided by the Ohio Poultry Association.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox