- 1 15-ounce can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15-ounce can garbanzo beans (chick-peas), rinsed and drained
- 1 can cut green beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons oil (try olive oil)
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 large garlic clove, minced or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil or 1 tablespoon fresh
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Season with spices. Toss well. Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
?Let?s Get Cooking? Cookbook, United Way?s Success by 6, Onondaga County, N.Y.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox