Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- Strong Vinaigrette:
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 heaping teaspoon green-peppercorn mustard
- 1/2 (scant) teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
Whisk all ingredients together. Makes about 1/2 cup.
Cut tomatoes in half crosswise and fish out the seeds. Place on a platter and top with crumbled feta cheese. Sprinkle with minced chives and parsley, basil strips, salt, and freshly ground black pepper. Spoon Strong Vinaigrette over all.