- 2 pounds Certified Angus Beef® ground chuck, cooked and drained
- 1 (1 1/4 oz) package taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- 12 6-inch corn tortillas
- 5 (5 oz) cans diced green chilies
- 1 pound grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (10 oz) can mild enchilada sauce
Preheat oven to 350°. Combine cooked ground beef with taco seasoning, water and green onions. Stir in salsa. Spray 9 by 13 pan with nonstick spray. Place a layer of tortillas in the bottom. Top with a third of the green chilies, ground beef, cheese and enchilada sauce. Repeat layers twice, using cheese on top. Cover with foil and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Remove foil for last 10 minutes of baking.
Recipe provided by the Certified Angus Beef® brand.