- 2 cups macaroni, uncooked
- 2 (6 1/2) ounce cans tuna, canned, water-pack
- 1/2 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1/4 cup carrots, sliced
- 1/3 cup onion, diced
- 1/4 cup salad dressing, mayonnaise-type
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Drain tuna.
- Wash vegetables.
- Chop zucchini; slice carrots into thin slices; dice onions.
- Mix macaroni, tuna, and vegetables together in mixing bowl.
- Stir in salad dressing.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Alice’s Notes: Drain and rinse the pasta under cold, running water until cool.
- To allow flavors to blend, chill the salad for about a half hour to an hour before serving.